♥ St. Valentine ♥

14th of February is near! I'd like to show you my lovely fashion look. The best part is that I haven't paid a Linden for this!
But before you must answer a few Love Riddles. Just a little game ;P

  1. Eros is at it's core, while a ring is its symbol. Though it can be seen as holy, often it is sealed by contact. What is it? Answer: Marriage
  2. I can start a war or end one, I can give you the strength of heroes or leave you powerless, I might be snared with a glance, but no force can compel me to stay; What am I? Answer: Love
  3. What three words are said too much, yet not enough? Answer: I Love You
  4. The rich men want it, the wise men know it, the poor all need it, and the kind men show it. Answer: LOVE
  5. What did the man with the broken leg say to his nurse? Answer: I have a crutch on you.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Did you answered correctly all of them? Congrats! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

If you want to see my Valentine's outfit, keep scrolling down...

♥ ♥                             ♥ ♥ 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                             ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                             ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                             ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                             ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                                            ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                                            ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                                            ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥                                           ♥ ♥ 
Ready?
See:



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Marketplace

WANTED: Models Needed

New Shop